Job Title: Account Executive
Why Open: Startup with funding, renowned Board of Advisors, driving revenue and hiring!
Location: Burlington, MA
Start Date: ASAP!
Date Posted: 9/18/19
If you are an experienced, world-class Sales Professional with a highly successful Software, SaaS and technology track record, we would like to discuss what it means to join a company on the ground floor and be part of shaping and building a World Class Organization. You will help set the culture of success, drive results and lead collaborative communication focused on winning!
We are currently seeking a results-driven Account Executive with proven sales experience; SaaS and/or subscription. This role is responsible for targeting and closing new direct business, delivering quarterly revenue objectives to continue company growth, defining the future sales direction, and building out a team of Business Development Representatives to penetrate further territory and channel expansion.
- Consistently meet and exceed KPIs, quota
- Execute multiple complex sales processes concurrently
- Deliver proven sales processes in taking prospects from initial interest, build business value, develop POC strategies & deliver custom proposals, through to closure
- Provide & maintain pipeline accuracy while tracking sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecast opportunities for closure on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify and define territory expansion plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience selling SaaS solutions
- Having hit and exceeded quota in past roles
- Keen attention and delivery of KPIs
- Customer acquisition through traditional hunting methodologies
- Direct sales experience
- Ability, interest & willingness to travel to prospect/customer sites
- Ability to present in person, on the phone, and via web conference to all business levels
- Experience developing relationships with customer’s Senior Management by speaking in terms of business value
- Ability to conceptualize business ideas with visuals including a good understanding of MS PowerPoint?
- Experience building and delivering business solution to prospect/customer – collaborating with all necessary departments to optimize
- Salesforce.com experience
- Today’s proven Sales Enablement tools – recommendations welcomed!
Compensation & Benefits:
Digital Immunity offers a competitive compensation and benefit package
- Participation in Digital Immunity’s Option Plan distribution
- Comprehensive Base Salary and Commission Plan
- Full Benefits
- New office located in Burlington MA
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- MS Office Surface Laptop
- Company Outings – Help us build a “Success Forward” culture