Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Why Open: Startup with funding, renowned Board of Advisors, driving revenue and hiring!
Location: Burlington, MA
Start Date: ASAP!
Date Posted: 9/18/19
If you are an experienced, world-class Pre-Sales Engineer with a highly successful Software, SaaS and technology track record, we would like to discuss what it means to join a company on the ground floor and be part of shaping and building a World Class Organization. You will help set the culture of success, drive results and lead collaborative communication focused on winning.
We are currently seeking a results-driven Senior Solutions Architect with proven Pre-Sales experience; SaaS and/or subscription. This role is responsible for assisting the Sales Team in closing new direct business, delivering quarterly revenue objectives to continue company growth, defining the future Solution Engineering direction and building out a team of Sales Engineers to deliver further penetration into new territories and channel expansion.
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and deliver product demonstrations
- Plan and manage POC definition and engagement for prospective customers
- Develop use case scenarios specific to vertical segmentation
- Ability to align customer business challenges with product value propositions
- Prioritize and report desired feature and functionality iterations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Security
- Played integral role in driving Sale’s Teams success and overachievement of quota attainment
- Ease and expertise in qualifying opportunities
- Be prepared to present on a topic/hobby that you are wildly passionate about!
- Technical skills: Strong command of Windows O/S and Applications
- Understand VMware, Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Some knowledge of IP networking (LAN, segments, routing)
- Jira knowledge preferred
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical end users
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) from a top university or equivalent experience
- Cyber Security or NGES experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel at least 25%
Compensation & Benefits:
Digital Immunity offers a competitive compensation and benefit package
- Participation in Digital Immunity’s Option Plan distribution
- Comprehensive Base Salary and Commission Plan
- Full Benefits
- New office located in Burlington MA
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- MS Office Surface Laptop
- Company Outings – Help us build a “Success Forward” culture